Template:Nihongo is one of the primary antagonists in Sonic Lost World. She is a Zeti and a member of the Deadly Six. When Dr. Eggman came to the Lost Hex, Zeena and the other members of the Deadly Six were forced into serving the doctor due to the effects of the Cacophonic Conch. After Sonic the Hedgehog arrived and got rid of the conch, Zeena and the others rebelled against Eggman and took control of his forces. Afterwards, Zeena followed Zavok's plans to make her and the other Deadly Six stronger by using Eggman's Extractor, while destroying Earth, but was ultimately defeated by Sonic.
Zeena is a green female Zeti, with a slender upper body that curves out into fairly wide hips. Zeena's upper body is lime green with two black stripes around her waist, while the lower half of her body is black. Zeena's small feet are tipped by small lime green claws, with a third smaller one on each heel. Zeena's tail is thin and curly, ending in a chameleon-like swirl (similar to Espio's tail). Her wrists have black stripes around them while her five-fingered hands are black, each digit tipped by a hot pink nail.
Zeena has long green hair that parts to the right, extending down to her lower legs. On the left side of her head Zeena has a single curved horn with an alternating black and hot pink coloration. Her circular eyes are surrounded by black rings, while her eyes are blue with yellow sclera and yellow-orange eyelids. Zeena also has orange lips.
Shortly before the events of Sonic Lost World, Zeena and the other Deadly Six met Dr. Eggman, who used a Cacophonic Conch to enslave them. Now forced to work for Eggman, Zeena begrudgingly assisted Eggman in his latest scheme for world domination by capturing the animals Eggman needed to build an army of Badniks to take over the world.
When Eggman returned to his factory after an attempt to kidnap more animals, Zeena was present when Eggman showed her and the other Deadly Six how to make Badniks and when he revealed his intention for her and the other Deadly Six to help defeat Sonic the Hedgehog. She later then witnessed Zazz take off to fight Sonic.
Later on, Zeena was with Eggman and the other Deadly Six in Windy Hill where they were found by Sonic. When Eggman then left Zazz to finish Sonic, Zeena and the remaining Deadly Six went with Eggman. Following that, Zeena and the others resumed gathering animals for Eggman. However, the animals they got were deemed underwhelming by Eggman, and Zeena and the other Deadly Six were subjugated by the Cacophonic Conch when Zavok spoke up.
Some time later in Desert Ruins, Zeena and the other Deadly Six were scolded by Eggman for their failures and were exposed to the Cacophonic Conch's sounds again as punishment. However, Sonic then appeared and knocked the conch away. Now free to use their powers, Zeena and the other Deadly Six took control of Eggman's Badniks and used them to attack everyone present which drove Eggman, Orbot, Cubot, Sonic and Tails off.
Now free, Zeena and the other Deadly Six took control of Eggman's operations on the Lost Hex, but Sonic still opposed them. Soon after, Zeena went with Zavok's ongoing plan to destroy the Earth with Eggman's Extractor and use the energies that it harnessed to make herself and the other Deadly Six stronger, which in turn would kill Eggman as punishment for their enslavement.
A while later, Zeena was polishing her nails in the base, when Zavok arrived and wanted her to get going, but she insisted she would take her own time. However, after Zavok began praising her traits, she was persuaded to leave. Zeena then faced Sonic in Frozen Factory, but was defeated. Later on, as Zeena was fixing her nails, she met Sonic again and told him how he ruined her nail art, but was only taunted by Sonic, infuriating her enough to escape and fight him again, only to be defeated again.
Later on, Zeena and the other Deadly Six set up a trap to capture Sonic so they could turn him into a robot in their service. When the trap returned with Sonic seemingly caught it, however, Zeena discovered that they had instead caught Tails. Zor then arrived to tell that they had failed to capture Sonic, to which Zeena and the others scowled in response.
Later on, Zeena confronted Sonic with Zavok and Zor when Sonic made his way through Lava Mountain, where they revealed that they had seemingly turned Tails into a robotic servant. As Sonic furiously threatened them for this, Tails was ordered to kill Sonic, but Zeena was caught off guard and forced to retreat when Tails attacked them, having only pretended to be their robotic slave. After that, Zeena faced Sonic in combat, but even with her strength enhanced by the energy from the Extractor, she was defeated for good. What happened to Zeena afterwards is unclear.
Zeena is a feisty, cold-hearted, and cruel person that lacks initiative. She is very selfish and thinks highly of herself, preferring to look after herself first and foremost by treating herself with time to do her own things regardless of the issues at hand, but she is not very likely to look after anyone else. Despite this, she can be persuaded when she receives compliments about her attributes, such as when she agreed to fight Sonic after Zavok complemented her speed, smarts and looks. Regardless of her lack of dedication though, when out on an assignment, Zeena is very serious and committed to the task at hand and will always complete it.
Zeena is very vain, being very focused on her outward appearance. She frequently takes care of her looks and is very protective of it, especially her nail art, and does not like having it ruined. Her concerns about appearance also extends to others, as she will criticize others' fashion sense. She is also somewhat flirtatious, trying to allure Sonic, flipping her hair, and even moving her hips while walking. Despite showing a lady-like composure most of the time though, Zeena has a terrifying temper and is not shy about showing it.
Like the other members of the Deadly Six, Zeena is inherently malicious and violent. She takes enjoyment in inflicting pain, torturing and killing others, and she has no problem causing massive genocide or widespread destruction for her own gain. Also, when Sonic was horrified and angered by seeing Tails turned into a robotic slave, Zeena further mocked and taunted him for her own amusement. She is also rather vengeful, given that once Zeena was freed from Eggman's enslavement by Sonic, she launched an attack on the scientist with the others, and when Sonic insulted her, she wanted to severely punish him for it.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Zeena possesses well above-average physical strength, enough to let her swing up to two mechanical balls larger than herself around very quickly with each arm. She also has incredible jumping skill, allowing her to leap high into the air and across very large distances in an instant. In the Nintendo 3DS version of Sonic Lost World, Zeena is also shown being capable of flight.
As a Zeti, Zeena possesses the innate ability to manipulate magnetic fields, which allows her to take control over electronics. This allows Zeena to take control of and command robots, such as Badniks, by touching her forehead and then uses her hands to issue commands, and to remotely pilot mechs without using physical control interfaces.
- Main article: Zeena (boss)
Zeena is encountered at Frozen Factory on the Wii U version of Sonic Lost World. The first battle that Sonic faces her is at Zone One of Frozen Factory, on a planetoid-sphere, she spins around in circles while holding a giant snowman head via an electrical cord. She also has the ability to use electricity to seal half of the planetoid-sphere.
Appearances in Other MediaEdit
Zeena made a brief appearance in Sonic Halloween Comic Fest 2013 and Sonic Super Special Magazine #9 published by Archie Comics, which are both comic book prequels to Sonic Lost World. In the comics, after Dr. Eggman had enslaved the Deadly Six with his Cacophonic Conch, Zeena and the other members of the Deadly were rounded by Zavok, and went down to Earth to capture animals for Eggman.
- "Well, I'd say you've got the right girl for the job!"
- —Zeena replying after Zavok hired her to defeat Sonic.
- "aw, it's cute the way he keeps on trying to get past all the death traps, and enemies, and stuff. I think he kind of likes me!"
- —Zeena while Sonic's trying to get to her.
- "I'm just getting ready."
- —Zeena after Zavok asked why she was still at base.
- "Well, it is my time to take now isn't it?"
- —Zeena responding to Zavok's impatience.
- "I've gotta go! Call me!"
- —Zeena retreating after Sonic defeated her for the first time.
- "We promise. You will be happy in our service."
- —Zeena assuring Sonic that he will be treated well if he became a robot.
- "What? No flowers?"
- —Zeena before her final battle between Sonic.
- "I can't believe I lost to a boy!"
- —Zeena after being defeated for the last time.
- "Aw, you're adorable!"
- —Zeena encountering Sonic for the first time.
- "You're seriously still here? Why won't you die? Ugh! You're like a cockroach with horrible fashion sense!"
- —Sonic approaching Zeena during Lava Mountain Zone 3
- "If these stains don't come out, you're dead!"
- —Zeena after being beaten a second time.
- "Don't make me cry! You'll ruin my make-up!"
- —Zeena after Sonic hit her with a homing attack.
- "(sighs) All I wanted to do was chill, but here comes that fashion disaster, hedgehog! I mean, those shoes are atrocious and the white gloves are ridiculously retro."
- —Sonic approaching Zeena in Frozen Factory Zone 4.
- "Ugh! You're going to pay for that... as soon as my nails dry."
- —Zeena after Sonic insulted her.
- Zeena has the smallest number of horns of the Deadly Six, only having one, while the other members have at least two.
- Zeena is the only female member of the Deadly Six.
- Zeena is the only one of the Deadly Six not to have displayed the ability to project harmful energy blasts.
- When the Deadly Six betray Eggman, Zeena's entire body is black, along with Master Zik and Zor. All three of them were behind Zavok, Zazz and Zomom. This is seen again in a cutscene in Zazz's boss trailer, where only he and Zavok are visible.
- On Zeena's profile (as shown on Facebook), however, on the down-right-corner it says Zor 5 of 6, which is a typo. However, Zor is the fourth one while Zeena is the fifth one.
- ↑ 
- ↑ Exactly what becomes of Zeena after her final battle is not clear: In Wii U version, Zeena disappears in a puff of smoke after being beaten, and in the Nintendo 3DS, she fled after her final defeat. However, Eggman's final words to Sonic at the end of both versions of the game imply that Zeena and her fellow Zeti survived their battle with Sonic, and that Zeena seemingly fled after her final defeat.
- ↑ Sonic Lost World, Zavok: "Well what if I told you that you were the only one fast enough... ...smart enough... ...and pretty enough... ...to beat the blue nuisance?"
- ↑  Retrieved on 2013-10-06.
- ↑ http://www.sonicstadium.org/2013/08/nintendo-direct-shows-new-sonic-lost-world-footage-wii-u-3ds/